At Home Study and Worship Resources during COVID-19 Outbreak
If you are not able to attend one of our online studies (please see home page for more information) we encourage you to take advantage of some of these resources for online learning and worship.
1. Check back every Friday afternoon for a brief video from one of our pastors introducing the week's Bible study. After watching the video you will be able to download the devotional booklet and study guide and work through it at home. If you have questions you can contact the pastors. The devotional booklet will also contain a Bible reading plan for the whole week.
2. If you are not able to join an online Bible class or would like to supplement the online class by viewing a more traditional service from the church please check back here each Saturday evening for a pre-recorded video of a brief service. The recording will include hymns, readings and a sermon based on the appointed theme for the upcoming Sunday. Before viewing each video please download the accompanying service folder so you can follow along at home. A Good Friday and Easter service have already been uploaded.
3. We will be providing the scheduled Sunday School worksheet here every Friday as well so parents can read through the week's lesson together and use the discussion questions on the second page to discuss the lesson and pray with their children. Challenge the whole family to learn the memory work and try one of the suggested art projects or learning activities.
4. Our Wisconsin Synod offers free daily devotions.
5. Order an at-home devotional book from our synod's publishing house called Northwestern Publishing House. NPH is also offering hymnals at half price and a free digital copy of the WELS magazine Forward in Christ.
6. The following WELS schools are offering their daily chapels online.
Luther Preparatory School, Watertown, Wisconsin
Martin Luther College, New Ulm, Minnesota
Kettle Morraine Lutheran High Schook, Jackson, Wisconsin