We, at Saint Lucas, believe, teach, and confess that:
* The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God-His unchanging message to people of all times.
* There is only one God; He is revealed to us as three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* God created man holy and without sin. But man, of his own will, fell into sin and thus brought sin upon the whole human race.
* Sin is in all men by nature, and shows itself in every transgression of God's holy will by thought, word, and deed.
* The wages of sin is death and damnation in hell, an eternal agonizing separation from God.
* But God so loved the world that He sent His only Son, Jesus, to redeem the world.
* Jesus redeemed, justified the whole human race with His holy precious blood and with His innocent sufferings and death.
* This glorious fact is accepted by faith, which is worked in the heart by God through the Word, Baptism and the Lord's Supper or "By grace you have been saved, through faith." (Ephesians 2:8)
* By faith alone in Christ we are heirs of heaven, while yet on earth, we want to show our love for Him who first loved us.
* At our death we will inherit the full glories of everlasting life with Christ in heaven.
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved." (Acts 16:31)